- Executive summary – a few pages that summarizes the business idea, the marketing plan and the financial projections.
- Detailed marketing plan with product or service details, sales forecasts.
- Projected profit and loss and balance sheet. Usually 3 to 5 years into the future.
- Funding – investment or loan needed with cash flow projections.
- Ownership structure and history of the key partners/investors.
Think of a well thought out business plan as a roadmap to your expansion and success. A business plan is the broad stokes—next is more detailed targets to actually get things done in alignment with the overall goals in the plan.
With many years of experience, we can help you grow your business and make your life easier by providing counsel and services to support your business’s growth from formation to business plans, financial statement preparation, liaison with your CPA firm for tax matters, loan applications and more.