Get new business! A blog can become one of your most important social marketing tools. It can quickly become the “gateway” to you and eventually your website. It follows that the more people that follow your blog the more you will be top of mind when businesses are ready to purchase your product or service.
Blogs, as compared to your website, are much easier to keep updated with fresh content, highlighting work and are designed for repeat traffic. Without fresh content, there is no reason for your potential buyers to come back to your site.
However, you need to know how to write blogs, network with other influential bloggers, stand out and get noticed.
Free Webinar: Blogging 101 For Small-Medium Business
Date: Thursday, December 9, 2010
Time: 10 am Pacific, 1 pm Eastern
Location: Never have to leave your desk using GoToWebinar
Presenter: Doug Hay, CEO, Doug Hay & Associates
What you will learn:
- Why blog and what it will take to make it effective
- How to set up a business blog that will attract and interest your target audience
- How to add content that will be of interest to your prospects
- How to create a community to your benefit
- Best practices on interacting with your readers and other bloggers
- How to engage vs. just publishing content
- How to market your blog